phpList 3.6.3 is now available for download, including security fixes, several features and functionality enhancements.
You can update your phpList installation using the Automatic Updater, or you can download it directly from Sourceforge .
For the full list of changes, have a look at the Release Notes .
v3.6.3 includes security fixes, and it is advised to upgrade if you are running an older version.
Changes to look for in this RC
- Avoid displaying “unknown” for the subscriber and campaign on the bounces page. Have a look at PR #755 submitted by @duncanc.
- Include new lists in the user history report when importing. Have a look at PR #754 submitted by @duncanc.
- Add the option to configure proxy settings for outgoing traffic. Have a look at PR #710.
- Managing plugins more efficiently: Updating and deleting. Have a look at PR #758 submitted by @duncanc.
- Update HTTP_Request2 to version 2.4.2 for compatibility with PHP 8. Have a look at PR #760 submitted by @duncanc.
- Update PHPMailer to version 6.4.1. Have a look at PR #761 submitted by @duncanc.
The latest translations that were made on Weblate are now included! Also, more strings have been added in English and you can start translating them! Have a look at PR #764 for the full list of changes.
In this release candidate you will notice 5 additional plugins that are included upon installation. The additional plugins are:
- Campaign slicer - check out plugin’s repository.
- Date placeholder - check out plugin’s repository.
- Disposable email block - check out plugin’s repository.
- Domain throttle map - check out plugin’s repository.
- Embed remote images - check out plugin’s repository.
This release is the work of @duncanc, and other Open Source community members who have submitted bug reports, security reports, and valuable feedback, as well as phpList Ltd developers. To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.
To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.
Share the news on social media using the links below: