A Release Candidate for upcoming phpList 3.5.0 is now available for testing.
This is a minor release with a few fixes and usability improvements.
Changes to look for
- Simplify the use of the phpmailer addCustomHeader() method, remove redundant methods and unused parameters in phplistmailer – thanks to @duncanc , see the pull request
- Include the seconds value on the Date header for it to be used on the bounces table – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Remove “–select one” from the select options of “Choose a template” in the format tab
- Add button styling on the " Add some more emails" option available after import on both import via .txt and import via CSV pages.
- Change the .cke width property to “Auto” instead of “100%” so that the drop-down options from the toolbar are not expanded in full width – originally reported by @alex01 here and addressed by @duncanc on changes to the CKEditor plugin.
- Updates to the front-end strings for the French Language – thanks to Alain Rihs
If you have experienced issues with previous installations please install this update and see if those issues are resolved.
Download the Release Candidate here (see also ‘Upgrading’).
Upgrade from releases older than phpList 3.3.7-RC1 following the usual upgrade process
Use the Automatic Updater if you are running phpList 3.3.7 or later.
Use your phpList as normal, and report any new problems that you find.
Activating the REST API
If you haven’t checked the REST API yet, you can see the dedicated chapter in the manual to help you get started with it: API and Integrations
This RC is available for testing until the final release expected on January 14th. If a new RC will be necessary based on the feedback shared, an announcement will be posted in advance.
Report any issues you find with phpList3 to the phpList Bugtracker, selecting “3.5.0-RC1” as the Product Version.
Use the usual bug fixing process if you know how to fix it.
Please read the contribution guide on how to contribute and how to run the unit tests and style checks locally.