Zend Engine API

I’ll be using phpList for newsletters, which I know how to setup and use. I installed the program from cPanel but receive daily emails like below. I’ve tested sending emails and things appear fine so if someone can explain to me the meaning of this message, and how to fix, I’d appreciate it. I did contact Zend but received no response.

SUBJECT: Cron softm3@kuma php -q /home/softm3/public_html/phplist/admin/index.php -pprocessqueue -c/home/softm3/public_html/phplist/config/config.php >/dev/null

Zend OPcache requires Zend Engine API version 220121212.
The Zend Engine API version 220131226 which is installed, is newer.
Contact Zend Technologies at http://www.zend.com/ for a later version of Zend OPcache.

@Suzie It looks like your hosting company have not installed php correctly, or something is out of date.

I did contact my host a few months back and they referred me to the forum as they to not offer support for 3rd party software. I will contact them again and let them know your response and hopefully they’ll take a look. Thank you so much for taking the time.

@Suzie I think that this is a problem with php, not phplist. If you create another cron job that runs a simple php program to see whether that generates the email, e.g.

<?php
echo 'hello world!';