Web installation Not Working

I installed yesterday, successfully, but when I went to use it this morning, it was broken. Since it was a new install, I decided to just create a new database and do a clean reinstall. But when I go to http://www.competitivespace.org/lists/admin/ (my site) to start the install, I get a bunch of this:

Database error 1146 while doing query Table ‘simberg_propertyrights.phplist_config’ doesn’t exist
Database error 1146 while doing query Table ‘simberg_propertyrights.phplist_config’ doesn’t exist
Database error 1146 while doing query Table ‘simberg_propertyrights.phplist_config’ doesn’t exist…

And at the bottom there are input boxes for name and password. It’s like it thinks that it’s already been installed, and is querying an empty database, when it doesn’t give me the initial page for installation.

On your admin page there is the statement

Database has not been initialised. go to Initialise Database to continue

Click the link, enter your username and password, then initialise your database.

This usually means that you have deleted the database tables while still signed-in to phplist. You need to close and re-open the browser.

That statement is not on my admin page. It’s nothing but error messages, and login text boxes.

I tried that. No joy. I don’t know how to log out if I’m currently logged in.

OK, found the problem. Apparently the failure had been cached in my Brave browser. When I tried it in Chrome, it worked.

See the response from @duncan above:

I am also having this issue, does someone have any solution for this? Thanks in advance!