Was not sure if posting here or in the github repository.
We have an issue with the view in browser plugin whereas the arrived email does not parse the value of the URL variable and maintains the placeholder.
The only similar issue I found was https://github.com/bramley/phplist-plugin-viewbrowser/issues/2 but I have tried with or without “anonymous” page setup with the same result.
The test email on the newsletter editor arrives correctly, but when sent arrives to the user likes this:
<div style="font-family:Fira Sans,Helvetica,Arial,Verdana,Trebuchet MS;font-size:13px;line-height:1;text-align:right;color:#000"><a href="[VIEWBROWSERURL]" style="color:#477626" moz-do-not-send="true">Ver en el navegador</a></div>
Also checked the user has a proper UUID.
Installed are latest versions and latest plugin version too. Not sure what else to test or how to debug further.