A new version for phpList is now ready for download, introducing several changes. Version 3.6.1 includes improvements for short URLs & PHP 8, minor changes for security enhancements and better documentation.
You can update your phpList installation using the Automatic Updater, or you can download it directly from Sourceforge .
For the full list of changes and Pull Requests have a look at the Release Notes.
Changes to look for:
- Log event for fetching URL success only when verbose is now enabled.
- Remove leading HTTPS as well as HTTP when shortening a URL.
- Small fixes have been added to ensure the application works fine with PHP 8.
- Documentation for UNSUBSCRIBE_JUMPOFF has been updated to be optimum.
- Change results display to information so that the content stays on the page.
Need help upgrading your phpList server to the most recent version? Ask the community at discuss.phplist.com. Professional support from community experts, as well as manuals, source code, and developer resources can be found at phplist.org. Report bugs to the bugtracker!
This release is the work of @duncanc and other Open Source community members who have submitted bug reports, security reports, and valuable feedback, as well as phpList Ltd developers. To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.
To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.
If you want to share the news on social media, you can use the links below: