Release Candidate for the 3.6.12 version is available for testing.
You may notice that there was no final version of 3.6.11 announced and that is because mistakenly, instead of the release candidate the final version was launched directly. In order to avoid any further confusion with version numbers, today RC 3.6.12 is released.
You can get a copy of the RC version from GitHub or SourceForge .
Changes included in the 3.6.12 release candidate:
- New translations in Mandarin Chinese, Taiwanese Chinese, french and dutch. You can contribute to translating phpList at https://translate.phplist.org
- Updated Composer dependencies. See Pull Request.
Changes included from the 3.6.11 release:
- Avoid PHP warnings when
open_basediris enabled. See Pull Request #905.
- Load the subscribers’ list numbers asynchronously to avoid delay in page loading for accounts with large amounts of subscribers. See Pull Request #909.
- Avoid division by zero everywhere. See Pull Request #913.
- Load powered image on SSL across all browsers. See Pull Request #917.
- Set Docker to use the powered images on SSL. See Pull Request #918.
- Avoid PHP 8.2 warning about dynamic properties. See Pull Request #920.
- Update PEAR HTTP_Request2 package to version 2.5.1. See Pull Request #921.
- Disable Automatic Updater to avoid errors when upgrading to the latest version. A fix for the Updater is expected soon. See Pull Request #913.
Activating the REST API
If you haven’t checked the REST API yet, you can see the dedicated chapter in the manual to help you get started with it: API and Integrations 4.
Report any issues you find with phpList3 RC to the phpList3 GitHub repository, selecting “release candidate” in the Labels’ dropdown menu.
Use the usual bug fixing process if you know how to fix it.
Report any issues you find with phpList 4 core or REST API to the corresponding repo on GitHub.
Please read the contribution guide on how to contribute and how to run the unit tests and style checks locally.