Release Candidate for the 3.6.11 version is available for testing.
- Avoid PHP warnings when
open_basediris enabled. See Pull Request #905.
- Load the subscribers’ list numbers asynchronously to avoid delay in page loading for accounts with large amounts of subscribers. See Pull Request #909.
- Avoid division by zero everywhere. See Pull Request #913.
- Load powered image on SSL across all browsers. See Pull Request #917.
- Set Docker to use the powered images on SSL. See Pull Request #918.
- Avoid PHP 8.2 warning about dynamic properties. See Pull Request #920.
- Update PEAR HTTP_Request2 package to version 2.5.1. See Pull Request #921.
- Disable Automatic Updater to avoid errors when upgrading to the latest version. A fix for the Updater is expected soon. See Pull Request #913.
If you haven’t checked the REST API yet, you can see the dedicated chapter in the manual to help you get started with it: API and Integrations 4.
Use the usual bug fixing process if you know how to fix it.
Please read the contribution guide on how to contribute and how to run the unit tests and style checks locally.