Thanks for the move.
Yes, I think we will have soon a new version!
When I installed phplist v3.6.0 I found many problems with the translation:
Wrong items, missing items, items not used and some hard coded items!
I have now a correct (not perfect) version of phplist in French.
I will detail all the updates in a documentation.
I had to update language files french.inc and phplist.po but I had to modify too some php sources. Sometimes, I had to use a workaround. With the workaround, phplist will work in French but not always with another language.
Currently, I’m trying to find all hard coded items for fixing them like that:
- Replacing item by s(item),
- Creating the item in phplist.po
I will able to provide a full package with the updates and documentation in a few days.