Uuid column missing in messages after upgrade to '3.3.1'

Hi,

I notices that the uuid column was not created in the message table.

MySQL 5.7 does not allow zero as a date by default. You can fix it by

Reason:

mysql> alter table phplist_message add column uuid varchar(36) default "";
ERROR 1292 (22007): Incorrect datetime value: '0000-00-00 00:00:00' for column 'repeatuntil' at row 1
mysql> SHOW VARIABLES LIKE 'sql_mode';
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Variable_name | Value                                                                                                                                     |
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| sql_mode      | ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY,STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION |
1 row in set (0.01 sec)

mysql> SET GLOBAL sql_mode = 'ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY,STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION';
Query OK, 0 rows affected, 1 warning (0.00 sec)

BTW: why the VERSION file in 3.3.1 contains 3.3.0?

I had to put sql_mode = "" in my mysq.cnf. So it affects the whole DB.

Maybe sombody knows a better solution

@cbleek Please report this problem to the issue tracker. The version number has since been updated.