back to phpList.org

Using Attributes: manual chapter feedback and discussion

Feedback on the following chapter: https://www.phplist.org/manual/ch016_user-attributes.xhtml

Importing an user with multiple values in the same checkboxgroup attribute

I am receiving the following error message when I try to edit user attributes and cannot find any troubleshooting information in the documentation – please direct me to the necessary instructions. Thanks.

Error: You do not have sufficient access

Hi, are you super-admin or just admin?

I have been using phplist for over 10 years and did not realize there is a difference … would you be so kind as to point me to a link where I can set myself up as a super-admin? There is only one admin and I am the only person using the system.

Thanks for your super-quick reply!

Sounds like you are already super-admin to me. You can create sub-admins but they can’t share lists etc. The best thing is for you to make a new support thread and describe the issue there, the manual doesn’t really deal with these complex individual issues.Best

a
x

fyi, looks like all the images on this documentation page are broken. ie:

@maltfield Thanks for reporting – how did you navigate to that URL? I don’t recognise the PhplistHacks.html part, and when I click the link it shows the homepage and not where the missing image should be or a 404.

sorry, it’s on this page:

Edit: hmm…looks fine on this page:

I guess google brought me to the PhplistHacks.html page. What is that clone?

Edit2: Guess it’s near-infinite:

@maltfield That’s strange; looks like the Apache mod_rewrite rules are too lenient; I’ll look into it