I’ve been running phplist for years. I noticed that in the past few days I no longer received my regular newsletter. Upon some digging the (command line) list complained it was older than 2 years, and apparently refused to do anything.
So I upgraded to 3.4.0
now, the same command line outputs 3 lines only:
“phpList version 3.4.0 © 2000-2019 phpList Ltd, http://www.phplist.com
Message with subject XXX was sent to “YYY”
phpList version 3.4.0 © 2000-2019 phpList Ltd, http://www.phplist.com”
(non-relevant stuff replaced with XXX, YYY)
however, checking the campaigns and stuff in web, shows nothing.
I’ve already set verbosity to true and error reporting to 1.
I went over all the web UI buttons trying to see if there is anything “new” that I must fill in, but nothing popped up.
The " Configuration steps" steps however shows all steps with a green checkmark except for the last one: “Add some subscribers” which has a red crossed circle.
So “going there” and importing my email address again just confirms (via email) that the
email address is already subscribed. So that looks like a false-negative.
my command line script is something along the line (2 lines):
echo XXX | /bin/phplist -psend -s YYY -l 1 -f “ZZZ”
hasn’t changed in years.
(non-relevant stuff replaced with XXX, YYY, ZZZ)
my /bin/phplist looks something like this (variable declarations not included)
/usr/bin/php $LIST_ROOT/admin/index.php -c $CONFIG $*
again, this hasn’t changed in years.
Any pointers would be helpful, I’ve been trying to get this working for a few days now.