[UNSUBSCRIBEURL] Problem

Hi,

I have a problem with the [UNSUBSCRIBEURL] placeholder. I created my test list, and I can send emails without any issues. When I send an email using the default footer, the [FORWARDURL] and [PREFERENCESURL] placeholders appear correctly, but the [UNSUBSCRIBEURL] placeholder does not show up. I have tried many things, read, and watched tutorials, but I haven’t been able to succeed…
I am a PHPList user for one day, and I don’t have much knowledge. Can you help me, please?

@tachibana Is this part of the footer html?

Or you can <a href="[UNSUBSCRIBEURL]">opt-out completely</a> from all future mailings.</p>

This is my result

@duncanc
This is my footer.I dont know why it doesn’t work :frowning:

@tachibana What do you have for this field on the Settings page?

Also, viewing the html source of the email sent by phplist might show something.

@duncanc

https://example.com/phplist/?p=unsubscribe

@tachibana Please show the html source of the footer part of the email.

@duncanc
footer part of the email

<div class="footer" style="text-align:left; font-size: 75%;">
  <p>This message was sent to [EMAIL] by [FROMEMAIL].</p>
  <p>To forward this message, please do not use the forward button of your email application, because this message was made specifically for you only. Instead use the <a href="[FORWARDURL]">forward page</a> in our newsletter system.<br/>
  To change your details and to choose which lists to be subscribed to, visit your personal <a href="[PREFERENCESURL]">preferences page</a>.<br/>
  Or you can <a href="[UNSUBSCRIBEURL]">opt-out completely</a> from all future mailings.</p>
</div>

@tachibana No, I mean the actual email sent by phplist.