Unable to Skip the Sign Up Page

Hello,

I have this input bar where I would like my users to input their e-mail addresses. I’ve looked up the documentation and nothing has worked. I made sure it was the right Identification number and all. I’ve even made sure the correct settings were turned on. So now, I’m stuck. I don’t know what to do. It doesn’t bypass the PHPList page when users input their e-mail addresses like I want it to. If someone can help me out here, that would be amazing.

Here’s the necessary code for you to see what’s going on.

Preformatted text

var fieldstocheck = new Array();

fieldnames = new Array();

function checkform() {

for (i=0;i<fieldstocheck.length;i++) {

if (eval("document.subscribeform.elements['"+fieldstocheck[i]+"'].value") == "") {

alert("Please enter your "+fieldnames[i]);

eval("document.subscribeform.elements['"+fieldstocheck[i]+"'].focus()");

return false;

}

}

return true;

}

function addFieldToCheck(value,name) {

fieldstocheck[fieldstocheck.length] = value;

fieldnames[fieldnames.length] = name;

}

</script>

<div class="col-md-10 col-lg-8 mx-auto text-center">

<i class="far fa-paper-plane fa-2x mb-2 text-white"></i>

<h2 class="text-white mb-5">Subscribe to receive updates!</h2>

<form method="post" action="http://redprez16.com/lists/?p=subscribe" name="newsletter">

<form method="post" name="subscribeform">

<input type="hidden" name="list[x]" value="signup">

<input class="form-control flex-fill mr-0 mr-sm-2 mb-3 mb-sm-0" id="inputEmail" type="email" placeholder="Enter email address..." />

<button class="btn btn-primary mx-auto" type="submit">Subscribe</button>

</form>`Preformatted text`

Any and all help is appreciated!

Thank you in advanced!
Red Prez

Just a thought, are you asking for one email on your form, yet two (IE: asking to confirm email) on the original phpList form?

@Red_Prez16 See the documentation for adding an ajax subscribe box https://www.phplist.org/manual/books/phplist-manual/page/creating-a-subscribe-page

Does that still take them to the PHPList page?