Trying to access array offset on value of type null

I’m getting the current error when trying to access the “Advanced Statistics” page after updating various plugins:

Trying to access array offset on value of type null

Not sure what happened. Searching the forum, I was unable to find any similar cases of this type of error.

@nathanlang If you enable error reporting then there might be some output showing where that error message is being issued
Edit file admin/init.php, near the beginning change
error_reporting(0);
to
error_reporting(-1);

Which plugins did you upgrade and from/to which versions?

Thanks for looking at this @duncanc I made to change for error reporting. I updated the CampaignPlugin as below: to 2.4.3 (from 2.4.0)

Where should I look for any errors? Am I correct in assuming it would not be at the Log Events tab?

Interestingly, the Common Plugin no longer says its up to date - or has an Update button option

@nathanlang I think that previously you had selected a specific list on the Lists tab, then later on deleted that list. The plugin did not handle trying to show messages for a list that no longer exists.
That has been fixed, and you can upgrade the plugin on the Manage Plugins page.

@duncanc Per your instructions, I updated (via Phplist Plugin package URL) the CampaignsPlugin, CommonPlugin, and the MessageStatisticsPlugin.

This problem has been resolved and all works fine now, thank you so much once again!