The subscribers always marked as unconfirmed

Hi everyone,
I create a custom form and disable the confirmation field but the emails always marked as unconfirmed.
my code

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
	<title>
		TEST PHPLIST
	</title>
</head>
<body>
<form method="post" action="http://mydomain/lists/?p=subscribe&amp;id=1" name="subscribeform">
	<div class="adminmessage">
		<p><b>You are logged in as administrator (dev) of this phpList system</b></p>
		<p>You are therefore offered the following choice, which your subscribers will not see when they load this page.</p>
		<p><a href="/lists/admin" class="button">Go back to admin area</a></p>
		<p><b>Please choose</b>: <br>
			<input type="radio" name="makeconfirmed" value="1" checked=""> Make this subscriber confirmed immediately
      <br>
      <input type="radio" name="makeconfirmed" value="0" > Send this subscriber a request for confirmation email </p>
  </div>
      <table border="0">
  <tbody><tr><td>
  	<div class="required"><label for="email">Email address *</label></div>
  </td>
  <td class="attributeinput">
  	<input type="text" name="email" required="required" placeholder="" size="40" id="email">
</td>
</tr>
<input type="hidden" name="htmlemail" value="1">
</tbody></table>
<input type="hidden" name="list[4]" value="signup">
<input type="hidden" name="listname[4]" value="newtest">
	<input type="submit" name="subscribe" value="Subscribe to the selected newsletters" > 
</form>
<!-- newsletter subscribe ends here --></body>
</html>

any advice?
thanks

@thekraalowais new subscribers are always set to unconfirmed. The HTML that you have copied is displayed only when an admin is logged-in and uses a subscribe form.

thank you for your reply.
Is there a solution to confirm all the users since I have to use the custom form on my website?

I don’t understand this. phplist uses two-step subscription to avoid fake signups. If you simply want to add email addresses to phplist then do that through the admin interface.

I want to do a automated solution to confirmed all the emails without add them manually through admin interface.

@thekraalowais You can do that using either of the REST API packages.
phplist includes the phplist 4 REST API and you can find an example client on GitHub

There is also an older, deprecated, plugin to phplist 3. That too, and an example client, are on GitHub