Subscribers Plugin - Move Subsribers Error

I am trying to use the function to move subscribers from one list to another and I am getting the following SQL error. Phplist 3.6.2 and all the plugins are at the latest versions. Any help appreciated.

Subscriber commands

Database error 1064 while doing query You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘WHERE NOT EXISTS ( SELECT * FROM phplist_list…’ at line 4

A problem with the query: INSERT INTO phplist_listuser
(listid, userid)
SELECT 4, 80
WHERE NOT EXISTS (
SELECT *
FROM phplist_listuser
WHERE listid = 4 AND userid = 80
)

#0 /var/www/html/admin/plugins/Common/DB.php(86): phpList\plugin\Common\DB->_query(’ INS…’)
#1 /var/www/html/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/DAO/Command.php(212): phpList\plugin\Common\DB->queryAffectedRows(’ INS…’)
#2 /var/www/html/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/Command/Move.php(67): phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\DAO\Command->moveBetweenLists(‘80’, ‘3’, ‘4’)
#3 /var/www/html/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/Controller/Command.php(134): phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\Command\Move->process(Array)
#4 /var/www/html/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/Controller/Command.php(289): phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\Controller\Command->processAcceptedEmails(Object(phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\Command\Move))
#5 /var/www/html/admin/plugins/Common/Controller.php(114): phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\Controller\Command->actionDisplayUsers()
#6 /var/www/html/admin/plugins/Common/Main.php(40): phpList\plugin\Common\Controller->run(‘displayUsers’)
#7 /var/www/html/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/command.php(31): phpList\plugin\Common\Main::run(Object(phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\ControllerFactory))
#8 /var/www/html/admin/index.php(770): include(’/var/www/html/a…’)
#9 {main}

@bpuli1 I’m guessing the error is due to the SQL not having a table name, but it works for me.
Do you know the version of MariaDB that you are using?

Can you install and try a new version to see whether that is the problem.
On the Manage Plugins page use this package URL. It will overwrite the currently installed version of the plugin

https://github.com/bramley/phplist-plugin-subscribers/archive/move_between_lists.zip

That seems to have fixed the issue. Thank you for the very quick response.

@bpuli1 Thanks. I have now made a new release of the plugin so you can go back to that using this URL on the Manage Plugins page

https://github.com/bramley/phplist-plugin-subscribers/archive/master.zip