Subscriber page nr in database changes after sending message

Thanks Dragonrider,
Yes I know. I just wanted to explain that a default phplist uses prefix phplist_ without any prefix entry in the config.php.
But I have prefix plist1_ in my config.php ang still phplist uses prefix phplist_ for the user tables. It does not respect my setting in the config.sys.

I have manually checked and cleared my database tables and I can live with the reported anomaly.
It is just the subscriber page setting in the subscriber profile that keeps changing from 4 to 1 after sending a message. Grrr.

Ronald

Good, I just needed to check that you were aware of this so no one assumed otherwise as many people think phpList 3.2.x uses both files.

@duncanc - this is now in mantis https://mantis.phplist.org/view.php?id=18113 - can you give a summary, do you think this is a bug or some kind of odd error with anti-virus software following links like you mentioned earlier.

@anna I don’t think that there is a general problem like this, because other people would report it, and also it doesn’t happen for my subscribers when sending a campaign.

Looking back, the discussion about the database prefixes was inconclusive. I’m not sure that Ronald understood the need for the two prefixes to be consistent.
So far as I can see there is only one place in the phplist code where the subscriber’s subscribe page is set, that is when he subscribes. So the value changing when a campaign is sent is hard to understand.
@Ronald can you give me access to your phplist and also the code on the web server and database to investigate this?

1 Like