Subscriber Confirmation

I’m having an issue with newsletter signup. @danwaterloo kindly explained that using my test environment would be causing the problem of subscribe email not reaching subscriber. So I jumped from my test environment back to my phplist.com account.

I’m now getting a few people to test signups. One reader got the confirm email with no problem at. all.Her host was live.ca Another reader doesn’t get the “confirm your subscription” email at all. her host is @sbcglobal.net, which she indicated is AT&T in the background.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why it might work for some and not for others. I’ve reviewed my subscribe configurations and general settings, but I can’t see anything that might be causing the issue.

Additionally, I’m receiving TWO emails indicating the reader has signed up for the the test list.

Since I’m on phplist.com I don’t have access to the config.php list, so if that’s an issue, I’ll contact tech support.

Thanks Monica

That’s correct, for users using the phplist.com hosted solution, you would want to contact them directly:

1 Like