[SOLVED] Sorry, sending the message to request your confirmation failed, please click "Reload" to try again. If it still does not work, please contact the administrator

Hello guys and thank you in advance for the help.
I get this error message when subscribing a new email from the " Subscribe to our Newsletters" Link on the domain.com/list page.

I did search the forum for this issue, i found a possible solution adding the following line to the config.php file: define('PHPMAILERSUBSCRIBEHOST','');

I added it at the end of the config file. Saved… then purged the cache on the server just in case, but i still get the same error.
Where else can i check?

Ok… i am checking the log of events and found a problem, i believe this is why i get the error message.

“MailSender http code: 403, result: Sender InvalidClientTokenId The security token included in the request is invalid. 66b424ed-8969-4835-a5cc-56adf24b9ea5 , curl error:”

I updated my server’s DMARC settings recently, like 5 days ago and today i am trying to use phplist for the first time ever since, may be this is related to this error? The SMTP account settings did not change, how can i make phplist renew / update that security token?

UPDATE…
Sorry, BRAIN FART here.
I had the Amazon SES plugin enabled and i haven’t setup an account there yet. I took a few weeks break setting up phplist and I totally forgot.
I disabled it and now everything works fine.
Sorry