Setting up phpList to work either via cron job or via command line

Good Day guys, I have the following problem. I am not able to get Php list to work using the Cron job function of my cpanel. My cron job is the following: Cron Job : php -q /home/sachm/public_html/phplist/admin/index.php -pprocessqueue -c/home/sachm/public_html/phplist/config/config.php >/dev/null. I am not able to get this to work guys. I have gone through all the threads on the phplist forum but am not able to get this to work. My cron schedule in the cpanel is every 15 minutes of every day or every month. The settings in the php.config file is 500 emails every 15 minutes.

Alternatively if i expand this question:

I am able to ssh into the server using putty. Is it therefore possible to simply use the phplist -pprocessqueue command to process the queue that is already set up or should i first set up a phplist script?

Best

Sven

@sabrahamse The command looks correct but you should change the command to capture the output, otherwise you have no way of knowing what is failing

php /home/sachm/public_html/phplist/admin/index.php -pprocessqueue 
-c/home/sachm/public_html/phplist/config/config.php >~/processqueue.log 2>&1

This will create a file in your cpanel home directory named processqueue.log.
But possibly php might be the wrong command to run php, I often use php-cli for cpanel

thank you changing it to php-cli seems to do the trick I will keep
monitoring it and report back as soon as i have more information.

Have a great evening.

Best

Sven

Hi
When I run processqueue command I’ve this error : fork: Cannot allocate memory !!
Help ?!