I have been getting ‘Send URL Invalid’ errors when trying to send campaigns that I have used successfully for years which include HTML content loaded from a page on my domain. This has happened since I tried using the ‘Send Test’ button like a dope while queueing a campaign 2 days ago that appeared to fail.
Now it is as if phpList has lost its internet connection, and 2 test emails with no URL, just text, were active in the outbound queue overnight.
I successfully upgraded to v3.6.2, but the invalid URL errors remain. My hosting service recommended I contact the developer, so here I am with a sales ad for this coming weekend that needs to be sent to over 1,800 subscribers.
Thanks for your help