Redirecting to Login Screen Loop

I just upgraded to the newest version. I had 3.6.7, and went to 3.6.8. I am not sure what happened, but after not logging in for a little while to 3.6.7, I was in an admin login loop. I would successfully login, and it would see the admin menu, but ANYTHING I clicked on would bounce me back to the admin login screen.

I upgraded, but now when I login in, the admin page barely loads for a split second, and I get bounced back to the login page.

I deleted everything with a fresh upload, but it still won’t load.

What can I do?

@blackvault Try deleting cookies in your browser for the phplist site.

I don’t think anything changed in release 3.6.8 to cause this, and given that something similar happened when you were using 3.6.7 then there might have been a change to the php configuration by your web host. You could raise this problem with them.

I used a different browser with no cookies, and started fresh. Still the same issue.

Nothing has changed on my webserver, either, that I am aware. I asked them about this specific issue, but they said I would have to contact the script developers.

@blackvault When you are returned to the login page, does the URL show something like this

logout&err=3

If so what is the value of the err parameter?

It actually doesn’t have one. This is what appears when it bounces me back to the login page:

/lists/admin/?page=home

@blackvault Can you give me access to your phplist? Send me a private message by clicing on my icon.