I just installed 3.3.3 but I’m having trouble updating the database.
I get the message:
Error: Your database is out of date, please make sure to upgrade
Your version : 3.2.6
phpList version : 3.3.3
- I click on Upgrade and it hangs.
- I try to enter phplist and get the message
phpList is in maintenance mode.
Please try again in half an hour.
- I let it run for more than half an hour
- I found this report and tried the solution Upgrade phplist problem
- I can now access phplist but I still get the message that the DB is out of date and I must upgrade.
- Click on “Upgrade” and get message
Another process is already upgrading this installation.
- I try to force the upgrade and I get back to square 1 (it hangs, I let it run for almost an hour, delete the “maintenancemode” from the DB and again get the message to upgrade the DB.
Can I find somewhere the upgrade commands that should be run for the upgrade an run them manually via phpmyadmin? (The analytics software I run offers this option to prevent it from hanging on big DB upgrades.)
Or is there any other solution?