Post Confirmation Click Page

Hello! I’ve setup phpList Hosted and customized all in the Config> Subscribe Pages. All looks great via test. However, when a person signs up and clicks the confirmation link in their email, they are brought to a page which says, “Thank you for confirming your subscription to our newsletters. The newsletters you are subscribed to are listed below.” How do I customize that page? This verbiage doesn’t conform to my branding on my other customized pages and messages. I cannot find a place to customize this in the menu. Much thanks for any assistance.

Not sure if there is a systematic method available, but you can change the following assignment in file /lists/admin/defaultFrontendTexts.php

$strConfirmInfo = 'Thank you for confirming your subscription to our newsletters. The newsletters you are subscribed to are listed below';

Or you can change it for a specific language in directory /lists/texts/

Not sure if SteveS’s suggestion will work on phpList Hosted, you may need to submit a ticket to Hosted Support.

Any tips on how one might do that? I don’t see that in the help menu. Thanks.

Think you have to do that through your hosted control panel, but I’m guessing. I don’t use phpList hosted, rather host my own on my own webspace which gives me more control, but less ease to get help should I need it.

Found it! There’s a “support” option in the drop down on the contact form. Thanks for all the help.

PS It’s not a deal killer. It just looks tacky that all my branding doesn’t use the term “newsletter” and then the confirmation page does.