PHPlist Test Campaign. Sends to Gmail Receive It But

Previously there was no problem sending to personal Gmail accounts.
For some reason when I send a test email in PHPLIST, I get the following error.

Be careful with this message The sender hasn’t authenticated this message so Gmail can’t verify that it actually came from them. Then asks you to report spam or looks safe. If you hit looks safe it the icon goes from an exclamation mark (circle) to a question mark with a circle. This only happens when I send to a Gmail account. How do a fix and prevent this in PHP List when sending campaigns?

My domain is hosted by GoDaddy mnmartinizing.com as well as an email account. customer servuce @mnmartinizing.com I have spoken with them and they told me to contact you. Are you able to help me with this?

@Laurie It appears that the SPF record for your domain has a syntax error, see https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=mx%3amnmartinizing.com&run=toolpage

The SPF record shown

v=spf1 include:spf.google.com:include:spf.secureserver.net:include:spf.phplist.com:include:spf.netorgft6248060.onmicrosoft.com ~all
The include elements need to be separated from each other, so something like

v=spf1 include:spf.google.com include:spf.secureserver.net include:spf.phplist.com include:spf.netorgft6248060.onmicrosoft.com ~all

Raise this problem with whoever manages your web site.

I changed the TXT record. Much better but it now says A null DNS lookup was found.
for
Status Problem spf mnmartinizing.com A null DNS lookup was found for include (spf.google.com,spf.netorgft6248060.onmicrosoft.com)

@Laurie It looks like those two are not valid. Why are you adding these includes, check the information that you were given.