phpList.org

PHPList not sending newsletters even though says it does - Happened Right After Update

I have sent the same newsletter 4 times and it says it has sent but i never get an email with the newsletter and none is ever received. I get this problem every time there is an update on the program. I updated last time there was an update and then I checked and updated again after I sent the first try. Said there was another update so I did it but still does not work. Anyone have an idea of the issue? I have changed no settings or have done anything different other than update PHPList. I am using 3.6.2-RC1. Thanks

Here is more information. I looked at the list and order of emails sent by PHPList from a few days ago when the program was working.

First email received was “Campaign Started”
phpList has started sending the campaign with subject Yard Sale Ad

Second email received was “Yard Sale Ad”
This is a copy of the actual email sent out to everyone.

Third email received was “Campaign finished”
phpList has finished sending the campaign with subject Yard Sale Ad

Fourth email received was “phpList Message queue processing report”
The following events occured while processing the message queue:

[Thu 4 Mar 2021 02:21] [76.101.213.155] Started
[Thu 4 Mar 2021 02:21] [76.101.213.155] Sending in batches of 1 emails
[Thu 4 Mar 2021 02:21] [76.101.213.155] Processing has started,
[Thu 4 Mar 2021 02:21] [76.101.213.155] One campaign to process.
[Thu 4 Mar 2021 02:21] [76.101.213.155] Please leave this window open.
phpList will process your queue until all messages have been sent. This may
take a while
[Thu 4 Mar 2021 02:21] [76.101.213.155] Report of processing will be sent
by email
[Thu 4 Mar 2021 02:21] [76.101.213.155] Processing campaign 53
[Thu 4 Mar 2021 02:21] [76.101.213.155] Looking for subscribers

[Thu 4 Mar 2021 02:21] [76.101.213.155] Found them: 24 to process
[Thu 4 Mar 2021 02:21] [76.101.213.155] Processed 24 out of 24 subscribers
[Thu 4 Mar 2021 02:21] [76.101.213.155] It took 06 seconds to send this
message
[Thu 4 Mar 2021 02:21] [76.101.213.155] Script stage: 5
[Thu 4 Mar 2021 02:21] [76.101.213.155] 24 messages sent in 6.96 seconds
(12420 msgs/hr)

NOW after the update here is what I get for emails.

First email was “phpList Message queue processing report”

The following events occured while processing the message queue:

[Tue 9 Mar 2021 14:08] [76.101.213.155] Started
[Tue 9 Mar 2021 14:08] [76.101.213.155] Sending in batches of 1 emails
[Tue 9 Mar 2021 14:08] [76.101.213.155] Processing has started,
[Tue 9 Mar 2021 14:08] [76.101.213.155] One campaign to process.
[Tue 9 Mar 2021 14:08] [76.101.213.155] Please leave this window open. phpList will process your queue until all messages have been sent. This may take a while
[Tue 9 Mar 2021 14:08] [76.101.213.155] Report of processing will be sent by email
[Tue 9 Mar 2021 14:08] [76.101.213.155] Processing campaign 60
[Tue 9 Mar 2021 14:08] [76.101.213.155] Looking for subscribers
[Tue 9 Mar 2021 14:08] [76.101.213.155] Found them: 24 to process
[Tue 9 Mar 2021 14:08] [76.101.213.155] Processed 24 out of 24 subscribers
[Tue 9 Mar 2021 14:08] [76.101.213.155] It took 05 seconds to send this message
[Tue 9 Mar 2021 14:08] [76.101.213.155] Script stage: 5
[Tue 9 Mar 2021 14:08] [76.101.213.155] 24 messages sent in 5.87 seconds (14723 msgs/hr)

Second email was “Campaign finished”

phpList has finished sending the campaign with subject Thank You

And that was it. I hope someone has an idea of what happened with the phplist program. I changed nothing and did nothing different. All I did was update the program but if I remember the one that did work was sent on march 3rd which was after I updated once then after it did not work I updated again to the current version. Maybe PHPList needs to know of the issue but I do not know how to let them know either.

Thanks for your time.