phpList 3.6.9 is available for download

phpList 3.6.9 is now available for download, including improvements, new features & translations.

You can update your phpList installation using the Automatic Updater, or you can download it directly from Sourceforge .

:open_book: For the full list of changes, have a look at the Release Notes .

Support

Need help upgrading your phpList server to the most recent version? Ask the community at discuss.phplist.com. Professional support from community experts, as well as manuals, source code, and developer resources can be found at phplist.org. Report bugs to the phpLIst 3 GitHub repository.

Want to focus on campaigns and forget hosting headaches? Sign up at phplist.com for an account with everything included. Send from 300 free messages to 30 million messages per month.

Community-made

This release is the work of @arius28, @duncanc, and other Open Source community members who have submitted bug reports, security reports, and valuable feedback, as well as phpList Ltd developers. To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.

To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.

If you want to share the news on social media, you can use the links below:

Twitter

Mastodon

LinkedIn

Happy sending!
Mariana

1 Like

Hello everyone,

we discovered some issues with version version 3.6.9 after the release.

Expect a new release with a fix soon. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Mariana

2 Likes

Thanks, just updated it now, and on my first newsletter on 3.6.9 it does not save the selection on different tabs automatically like before.

Do content, then save, then on 5Scheduling select time to start sending, when moving to 6 List, select the list and move to 7 Finish, shows an error that a list was not selected, and the Scheduling was also not selected. This means saving every tab’s contents before moving to the next one.

I can confirm as well that the autosave feature on “Next” tab selection isn’t working.

I don’t see an issue on the tracker, shall I add one for this issue?

@cmdrriker It is this issue Javascript error when selecting template · Issue #896 · phpList/phplist3 · GitHub

I noticed it when trying to select a template but, as you say, the problem affects autosaving when moving between tabs.

1 Like

Thanks to the team. 3.6.10 resolved the issue.