A Release Candidate is available for the upcoming version of phpList, 3.6.7! This RC comes with several improvements and fixes. Your feedback is valuable for the stable release.
- Now every time a new phpList version is available, the Docker image will be automatically available on Docker Hub! See Pull Request #836.
- Add bottom pagination in search subscribers page. See Pull Request #831.
- Use \r\n to split the new attributes text area field. See Pull Request #841.
- Optimized statistics calculation for sent emails in order to prevent incorrect statistics for when sending fails. See Pull Request #848.
- Optimized messaging when importing an existing subscriber with a new attribute value. This change is to always report a new or changed attribute value. See Pull Request #845.
- Set default of 0 for the processed column in the message table. See Pull Request #847.
- Update Bootlist theme. See Pull Request #837.
- Bugfix count on a string. See Pull Request #842.
Use the usual bug fixing process if you know how to fix it.
Please read the contribution guide on how to contribute and how to run the unit tests and style checks locally.