A new version for phpList is now ready for download, introducing several changes.
For the full list of changes have a look at the Release Notes .
- Now every time a new phpList version is available, the Docker image will be automatically available on Docker Hub! See Pull Request #836.
- Add bottom pagination in search subscribers page. See Pull Request #831.
- Use \r\n to split the new attributes text area field. See Pull Request #841.
- Optimized statistics calculation for sent emails in order to prevent incorrect statistics for when sending fails. See Pull Request #848.
- Optimized messaging when importing an existing subscriber with a new attribute value. This change is to always report a new or changed attribute value. See Pull Request #845.
- Set default of 0 for the processed column in the message table. See Pull Request #847.
- Update Bootlist theme. See Pull Request #837.
- Bugfix count on a string. See Pull Request #842.
Need help upgrading your phpList server to the most recent version? Ask the community at discuss.phplist.com. Professional support from community experts, as well as manuals, source code, and developer resources can be found at phplist.org. Report bugs to the phpLIst 3 GitHub repository.
This release is the work of Aris Lydopoulos, @torvista, @duncanc, and other Open Source community members who have submitted bug reports, security reports, and valuable feedback, as well as phpList Ltd developers. To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.
To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.