A Release Candidate for phpList 3.6.6 is ready for testing! Your feedback is valuable for the stable release.
Specify the database engine option of your choice. A new configuration option has been added to allow the phpList administrator to specify their preferred database engine. See pull request #815.
Allow database initialization from the command line. As a phpList administrator, you will be able to initialize your database from both your phpList dashboard and the commandline. See pull requests #812 and #813.
Add analytics parameters for HTTP/ HTTPS URLs when click tracking is not enabled. When click tracking is enabled only HTTP/ HTTPS links are tracked. Analytic parameters are added when a link is clicked, therefore are added only to the HTTP not to “mailto:” for example. For more, see pull request #810.
Display subscriber list ID when viewing lists. A new field has been added to display the list’s ID when looking at the full set of subscribers lists. See pull request #811.
- Avoid PHP 8 warning about trying to access null variable as an array. See pull request #804.
- Handle IP behind proxies. See pull request #814.
- Avoid PHP 8 notices when trying to access a null value as an array. See pull request #816.
- Avoid PHP 8 errors when trying to format an empty date string. See pull request #817.
- Remove slashes from the subscribe button text when editing the subscribe page. See pull request #808.
- Correct the URL to PHPMailer SMTP debug documentation. See pull request #803.
Use the usual bug fixing process if you know how to fix it.
Please read the contribution guide on how to contribute and how to run the unit tests and style checks locally.