phpList 3.6.14 is now available for download, including security improvements, new features & translations.
You can update your phpList installation using the Automatic Updater, or you can download it directly from Sourceforge .
For the full list of changes, have a look at the Release Notes .
- Disallow non-superusers to elevate admin admin privileges. See Pull Request #986.
- Use config.php in the default location when using the command line. See Pull Request #977.
- Increase the size of the
modifiedbyfield to conform with the size increase of the
loginname. See Pull Request #976.
- Correct the display of a select list for a boolean config item. See Pull Request #975.
- Call the messageReQueued() method when a campaign is resent to additional lists. See Pull Requests #974.
- Allow plugins to be installed from GitLab as well as GitHub. See Pull Request #973.
- Remove outdated settings and code that are no longer needed. See Pull Request #972.
- Update the composer.lock file to use the latest CKEditor, Common, and Updater plugins. See Pull Request #971.
- Update to UUID parsing. See Pull Request 970.
- When using domain throttling, apply delay only when email was sent. See Pull Request #968.
- Replace constants in the bounce handling code by config.php settings. See Pull Request #963.
- Remove outdated code that is no longer needed from languages.php. See Pull Request #962.
- Protect the invocation of the function output(). See Pull Request #959.
- Changes to increase compatibility with PHP 8. See Pull Request #940.
This release is the work of Dunacan Cameron, Enrico Zamprogno and other Open Source community members who have submitted Pull Requests, bug reports, and valuable feedback, as well as phpList Ltd. developers. To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.