phpList version 3.4.7 is now available for download, including improvements to CSV import, table rendering, and configuration menus.
Use the ‘Updater’ link from your dashboard to get it, or see the Download page for full installation and upgrade instructions.
Changes in this release
- Switch to Parsing CSV files by standard RFC4180 — thanks to @duncanc and Lukas Jelinek
- Fix CSS to sharpen display of admin tables and avoid blurred / fuzzy font rendering — thanks to patriot1889
- Display HTML select menu option text instead of it’s value — thanks to @duncanc
- Correct missing “=” in configure.php and core.php — thanks to @duncanc
- ‘Community news’ widget title on the admin dashboard is now linked to the news page for easier access
You can check the full list of changes along with references to the pull request on the release notes.
Need help upgrading your phpList server to the most recent version? Ask the community at discuss.phplist.com. Professional support from community experts, as well as manuals, source code, and developer resources, can be found at phplist.org. Report bugs to the bugtracker!
This release is the work of @duncanc, Lukas Jelinek, @AlanW and other Open Source community members who have submitted bug reports and valuable feedback, as well as phpList Ltd developers. To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.
To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.
You can share the update on your social media channels using the links below: