A Release Candidate for the upcoming phpList 3.3 is available for testing, including a new user interface, major under the hood changes, and a lot of tweaks and polish.
This is your chance to find any remaining issues on your particular platform and setup, allowing them to be addressed before the final release. Three RCs have already been tested making the current version 3.3-RC4.
- Upgrade from older releases following the usual upgrade process
- Use your phpList as normal, and report any new problems you find
- Review the draft phpList 3.3 changelog and try out the changes described
- Report any issues you find to the phpList Bugtracker, selecting "3.3-RC4" as the Product Version
- Use the usual bug fixing process if you know how to fix it