A Release Candidate for the upcoming phpList 3.3.6 is available for testing, including a new option to display public lists grouped by category on the subscribe pages and several fixes for issues reported, including the following:
- Some plugins were automatically disabled after upgrading to release 3.3.5
- Fix “Add a list” button on import pages
- Check if a domain is available for use by the Terms of Service subscriber attribute
- Provide error message when a subscribe page accessed via Ajax doesn’t exist
Full list of changes here.
If you have experienced issues with previous installations please install this update and see if those issues are resolved. This is your chance to find any remaining issues on your particular platform and setup and addresses them before the final release on Sunday.
- Upgrade from older releases following the usual upgrade process
- Use your phpList as normal, and report any new problems you find