Magento2 Extension for PHPList

Hello,

for Magento 1, there was a PHPList extension on Magento Marketplace: https://marketplace.magento.com/magemagic-mm-phplist.html

As you might know, the support for Magento1 will end in June 2020 and shop owners will have to migrate to Magento 2, which requires new plugins. They cannot be converted to Magento 2 automatically.

Are there any known existing solutions for the integration in Magento 2?

Embedding an ajax subsription form on a page is not the topic here, I am thinking about a seemless integration of the subscription management in Magento checkout and customer account (if existing).

At this moment we are developing an extension for integration phplist and magento 2.
It will be available soon.
You can contact me for details.

1 Like

Sounds interesting!

Do you intend to hook in the magento_newsletter module or do you want to set up a complete new structure which has its own integration into Magento?

In my eyes the most important thing is that you can assign the phpList subscription lists to specific store views so that you can manage multiple lists across different store views. An extension which can only handle one list would not satisfy the complexity you can possibly have in Magento and phpList.

1 Like

This is great news! Once you are ready we can publish this phpList public resources (the user manual and the wiki). Let us know how it is going.

Mariana

@itchychy are there any news about this extension at the moment?

Any news? Seems like you’ve been developing for over a year. Is the plugin released?

Hello mrmckoy,
We developed it and is custom made for our purpose only.
We still didn’t make it as an extension.
If you are interested in custom integration, please pm me your requirements I will send you an offer
Best regards