I tried new clean installation of phplist with new clean database on the same server and it works.
Then I changed config file to redirect old installation of phplist to new database. In this case image browser also works… so there is no problem in files or cofig files on ftp server. Something wrong is in database.
I tried upload phplist_config table from new database to the old one, but it didnt help. It means problem is not in this table, but some other one.
No idea which one though…
As I mentioned in my 2nd reply, there is some error in zip propety. I dont have this error on clean installation.