Sorry for the very late reply.
Here is a description of the issue and how to reproduce it
I had a first campaign (let’s call it Week1) with :
- Week1 Start date : september 5th at 16:00
- Week1 stop sending date : september 8th at 03:00
- repeating campaign every : week
- requeue every : no requeue
Once the campaign has been sent, the Week2 campaign has been automatically created with the following parameters :
- Week2 Start date : september 12th at 16:00 → That is OK because the system added 7 days
- Week2 stop sending date : september 12th at 19:50 → That is not what I have expected. It looks that the system has added the Week1’s sending time ( 3 hours and 50 minutes) to the “Week2 start date” (september 12th at 16:00 ) in order to generate the “Week2 stop date” ( “september 12th at 16:00” + “3hours 50 mn” = september 12th at 19h50) … I was expecting the system to simply add 7 days to the Week1 stop date (ie: september 15th at 03:00 ).
Furthermore, when I edit the Week2 campaign in order to edit the “Week2 stop date” manually, the time has suddenly changed from 19:50 to 19:00.
I’ve also had other weird calculations but let’s start with that one.
Thanks for your help