Is there anyway to remove the text attribution thing?

Hello,

Is there anyway to remove the text that says “Powered by phpList?” As I don’t want it there. I don’t mind doing my own to attribute them, but I don’t want the default one. Is there anyway to completely remove it? Any and all help is appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Red Prez

Also, I broke my subscribe form… It doesn’t take requests any more…"````Preformatted text`

Grayscale - Start Bootstrap Theme
Start Bootstrap Menu

Red Prez

Blogger | Designer | Mucisian

See what I do

Hello! I'm Red Prez!

I'm Red Prez. I like to make things. I'm good at designing clean and minimal logos, I like to make music, and I'm learning how to code! I like to listen to Electronic Music, Deathcore, Alternative Rock, Lofi, and Jazz. It's been a long time since I listened to jazz, but I like it still. Anyways, see what I do. I love to make things so see what I've made so far!

<9

Designs

See what I have made! I've made a lot, but most of it is clean and minimal. I have made some other things, but my specialty and passion is making clean and minimal things.

Photographs

I haven't taken much, but I would love to take more. Anyways, see what photographs I have taken. Some of them are actual, real photographs. Some are just joke ones. Anyways, see what I've tooken!

Music

I've made a fair bit of music, but I would like to make more. I would love if you checked out what I made already!

Subscribe to receive updates!

Subscribe
`Preformatted text````"