Invisible reCAPTCHA with plugin

I am just wondering if Google’s invisible reCAPTCHA works with the reCAPTCHA plugin that is available. Does it only work with the regular checkbox reCAPTCHA?

Google has information here: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/intro, but I am not really a developer, so I am hoping it would work. Otherwise, the checkbox would be okay. Just wondering. Thanks!

@mpifred The plugin uses only the checkbox approach with “automatically render the widget”.

I’ll have a look at what might be involved in supporting the invisible approach to understand the changes required.

Thanks for such a quick response!

Please don’t feel pressure to develop something for the invisible approach. Using the checkbox method is fine. I just know that individuals will appreciate a simpler approach to completing forms. Keeping out these bots just seems like an unending struggle.

1 Like

I was always under the impression that invisible was just another name for V3 captcha - so which version does work?

I wish they would stay consistent with the naming conventions. . .

The plugin works with the v2 checkbox approach. Although when I developed the plugin, nearly three years ago, I think that was the only approach, I don’t remember any “invisible” recaptcha then.

Thanks. That was probably my problem. I’ll try
it with V2.