Introduction + send an initial newsletter sequence to subscribers

Hi,

I’m new to this forum, so let me introduce myself. I’m a 50-year old Austrian living in South France, and the manager of a small IT company with a focus on open source software.

I just setup PHPList on my company’s website, and so far it runs fine. I’ve been fiddling around with it, filled out half a dozen dummy subscribers, and I’m quite satisfied. For the record, I wrote a little blog article about the installation. PHPList is running on one my dedicated servers with CentOS 7 under the hood.

Here’s a question about using PHPList. I have a sequence of five initial newsletters that every new subscriber is supposed to receive, at a rate of one newsletter per day. Once this initial sequence is completed, subscribers just receive the “normal” newsletter-of-the-day, at irregular intervals. Is it possible to configure such a thing without jumping through burning loops?

Cheers from the sunny South of France,

Niki

@kikinovak The Autoresponder plugin might do what you want. Follow the “Find plugins” link on the Manage Plugins page to see the available plugins.

Thanks very much. That’s exactly what I was looking for.

Cheers!