HostGator moved the server and CRON jobs / batch file not processing campaigns

CRON job’s been working for years until HosGator moved the server. So I pointed commands to some new folder locations. The CRON jobs are running and calling the batch file ***/bin/phplist but email output simply showing the context of the phplist batch file and the actual command isn’t running and campaigns are not processing.

Is there something else I need to reconfigure in the phpList? Thanks in advance if you have suggestions.

Jeff

cron /15||||* /usr/local/bin/ea-php74 ***/bin/phplist -pprocessqueue

cron 10|1|||3,5,7 /usr/local/bin/ea-php74 ***bin/phplist -pprocessbounces

***/bin/phplist
#!/bin/bash
/usr/local/bin/ea-php74 ****/phplist/admin/index.php -c **/phplist/config/config.php $

Also my old PHP 5.6 has now been updated to PHP 7.4. Perhaps this is related to the problem I’m experiencing. I saw a previous post with a similar issues but don;t see a solution.

I just ran the same command manually from the terminal command line and it’s processing the campaign now. Not sure whats wrong with the CRON job however. It is only outputting the contents of the batch file in the /Bin folder.

PHP 7.4.30 (cgi-fcgi) (built: Sep 6 2022 18:12:10)
Copyright (c) The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.4.0, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader + ionCube24 v10.4.5, Copyright (c) 2002-2020, by ionCube Ltd.
with Zend OPcache v7.4.30, Copyright (c), by Zend Technologies

Never mind… I fixed it! /bin/bash and pointing to the correct folder, the CRON job is working.