Fuzzy Font in Subscriber Table

Hi There,

There is a CSS rule in the admin area for Subscribers that causes the fonts to appear very fuzzy.

.table-responsive, .table-responsive > .table {
transform: rotateX(180deg);
-ms-transform: rotateX(180deg);
-webkit-transform: rotateX(180deg);
}

My system: Firefox Dev under Linux Mint 18.

1 Like

Great find – care to submit a Pull Request on GitHub to fix it?

Sure! It did not cross my mind to do so.

Except that the site recommends Mantis, not Github. Is there a direct link to phpList’s Github area?

1 Like

Yes, I think one of these files should contain the css you referred to: https://github.com/phpList/phplist-ui-bootlist/tree/master/less

LESS is used and then converted to css. That process is explained in the readme: https://github.com/phpList/phplist-ui-bootlist/blob/master/README.md#building-the-project

Mantis is used for reporting and tracking issues, GitHub for code changes. Thanks!

Hello.

This issue also exists in the ‘Import Users by Copy & Paste’ page. I just installed 3.3.9 today. Any fix?

Cheers.

The same CSS fix described above should work. The source files are the same and you can patch them.

@AlanW Did you notice any problems with using phpList and Trevelin on mobile devices after you removed the ‘transform’ CSS rules? It’d be great to get this merged into master, as the issue still exists.

Sorry Sam, I had not had the time to check this out in a mobile device.

1 Like

Hi Sam,

It seems that on mobile devices the problem isn’t present. Below is a screenshot taken from my Motorola E4 Android phone:

1 Like

OK if you make a pull request with the fix then others will test it during the next Release Candidate testing phase and we can test on other devices too.

Does the fuzziness issue still exists in the latest version of phpList?

Hi Sam,

I finally got to update my installation to v3.4.1 (Will update to 3.4.3 soon) and noticed that the fuzzy font issue is still present for tables:

Thanks for confirming @AlanW. Are you able to submit a pull request to fix it?