Error in subscriber plugin, preg_match():Unknown Modifier by resend confim

Hi,
i installed the subscriber plugin and i want to resend the confirmation Mail.
If i took per copy and Paste the mail sin the form and go further till the send button. The Result is:
preg_match(): Unknown modifier ‘V’

#0 [internal function]: phpList\plugin\Common\Exception::errorHandler(2, ‘preg_match(): U…’, ‘/var/www/html/l…’, 1930, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/lists/admin/lib.php(1930): preg_match(’/[Kunden-/Verl…’, ‘Sehr geehrte®…’, Array)
#2 /var/www/html/lists/admin/defaultconfig.php(822): parsePlaceHolders(‘Sehr geehrte®…’, Array)
#3 /var/www/html/lists/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/Command/Resend.php(61): getUserConfig(‘subscribemessag…’, ‘13’)
#4 /var/www/html/lists/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/Command/Resend.php(103): phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\Command\Resend->resendConfirm(Array)
#5 /var/www/html/lists/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/Controller/Command.php(138): phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\Command\Resend->process(Array)
#6 /var/www/html/lists/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/Controller/Command.php(284): phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\Controller\Command->processAcceptedEmails(Object(phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\Command\Resend))
#7 /var/www/html/lists/admin/plugins/Common/Controller.php(112): phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\Controller\Command->actionDisplayUsers()
#8 /var/www/html/lists/admin/plugins/Common/Main.php(43): phpList\plugin\Common\Controller->run(‘displayUsers’)
#9 /var/www/html/lists/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/command.php(31): phpList\plugin\Common\Main::run(Object(phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\ControllerFactory))
#10 /var/www/html/lists/admin/index.php(712): include(’/var/www/html/l…’)
#11 {main}

And nothing happend. What did i wrong?
phplist: Version 3.3.1

Thanks for support
Hendrik

@hschinnenburg I guess that you have a ‘/’ character in the name of an attribute. It looks like phplist doesn’t allow for that when trying to replace placeholders.

I can see this in the trace that you included

preg_match(’/[Kunden-/Verl

Yes, i changed this. But now the next error:
date(): It is not safe to rely on the system’s timezone settings. You are required to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone ‘UTC’ for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.

#0 [internal function]: phpList\plugin\Common\Exception::errorHandler(2, ‘date(): It is n…’, ‘/var/www/html/l…’, 196, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/lists/admin/class.phplistmailer.php(196): date(‘r’, 1521232337)
#2 /var/www/html/lists/admin/class.phplistmailer.php(163): PHPlistMailer->add_timestamp()
#3 /var/www/html/lists/admin/lib.php(524): PHPlistMailer->__construct(‘systemmessage’, ‘guven69@hotmail…’, false)
#4 /var/www/html/lists/admin/lib.php(436): sendMailPhpMailer(‘guven69@hotmail…’, ‘Best??tigungsma…’, ‘Sehr geehrte Da…’)
#5 /var/www/html/lists/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/Command/Resend.php(76): sendMail(‘guven69@hotmail…’, ‘Best??tigungsma…’, ‘Sehr geehrte Da…’, ‘From: "Newslett…’, ‘-fbounce@wschmi…’)
#6 /var/www/html/lists/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/Command/Resend.php(103): phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\Command\Resend->resendConfirm(Array)
#7 /var/www/html/lists/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/Controller/Command.php(138): phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\Command\Resend->process(Array)
#8 /var/www/html/lists/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/Controller/Command.php(284): phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\Controller\Command->processAcceptedEmails(Object(phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\Command\Resend))
#9 /var/www/html/lists/admin/plugins/Common/Controller.php(112): phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\Controller\Command->actionDisplayUsers()
#10 /var/www/html/lists/admin/plugins/Common/Main.php(43): phpList\plugin\Common\Controller->run(‘displayUsers’)
#11 /var/www/html/lists/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/command.php(31): phpList\plugin\Common\Main::run(Object(phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\ControllerFactory))
#12 /var/www/html/lists/admin/index.php(712): include(’/var/www/html/l…’)
#13 {main}

@hschinnenburg You need to set the timezone in php. The simplest way to do this is with the Timezone plugin.

Thanks a lot!
It works.
Hendrik