Email Issues Encountered during Email Test Sends

Hi guys,

I have a dedicated server with my domain host. abc. com using static IP solely assigned to this server.
rDNS resolves to host.abc. com and vice-versa for DNS lookup. DMARC, SFP & DKIM all pass when sending test emails to authority email deliverability sites…

Though 2 sites ( i.e. easydmarc & Dmarcian) highlighted one SPF error each as seen below:

Easydmarc:

Error detected
v=spf1 a mx a:abc.com ip4:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ip6:[4 digits]:fd92:ade::/48 ?all
One “a” mechanism already exists! “a:abc.com” is invalid

And Dmarcian also found a slight issue with my SPF record as well:

• abc . com (intentionally wrote it this way as new users are only allowed 2 links post as per forum moderator)

Your domain has a valid SPF record but your policy is not effective enough.

v=spf1 a mx a:abc.com ip4:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ip6:[4 digits]:db92:abc::/48 ?all
Warning! SPF record for “abc. com” contains non-restrictive “all” mechanism which makes your policy not effective enough.
1 +a:abc.com:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/32
1 +mx:abc.com:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/32
1 +a:abc.com:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/32
+ip4:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/32
+ip6:[4 digits]:db92:abc::/48
?all

Wasn’t sure if these SPF reports from the 2 authority sites above were system glitches on their parts as per my domain (as I had good approvals from some other authority email test sites), so I decided running a final test with MAIL-TESTER.COM and got the following report:

Your IP address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is associated with the domain host. abc. com.
Nevertheless your message appears to be sent from host.localdomain.

You may want to change your pointer (PTR type) DNS record and the host name of your server to the same value.

Here are the tested values for this check:
IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
HELO: host.localdomain
rDNS: host.abc.com

We check if there is a server (A Record) behind your hostname host.localdomain.
You may want to publish a DNS record (A type) for the hostname host.localdomain or use a different hostname in your mail software.

Any ideas on how to fix this please?

Thank you