DKIM Plugin | Deliverability Issues | Please Help

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading and visiting this thread. I’m having issues with email deliverability and need your help.

I’m running phpList v3.6.8 on a shared hosting account with Godaddy running PHP 7.4.

How do I configure the fields on Config > Settings > DKIM Settings on the phpList DKIM Plugin? Can someone provide an example and description of each field for us?

I know the GKIM plugin is new and there is no documentation. The DKIM phpList plugin has no descriptions for the input fields on the settings page. I am not sure what to add to the fields under the Config > Settings > DKIM Settings page.

My domain (including the selector) is s1._domainkey.azbackroads.com

1. I have the “DKIM Domain” field in the phpList options set as azbackroads.com

2. I have the “Selector” field set as s1

3. I have my DKIM secret key in the field labeled “DKIM private key (if set, takes precedence over private key file).

Is it necessary to have the DKIM key in a txt file on the server? Or can I simply put the DKIM secret key in the settings?

Since I’m using Godaddy shared hosting, I can not use a .txt file because I do not have access to the root of the mail server.

Thanks in advance!

@AZBackroads Those three fields should be all that you need to enter. The private key file is an alternative to entering the private key text value directly.

1 Like

Thanks for the response @duncanc

I thought so. That answers part of my question. Thank you so much!

My domain with the selector is s1._domainkey.azbackroads.com

Can you give me an example of what to put in the fields of the Config > Settings > DKIM Settings page using my domain and selector?

I’m not sure If I need to include the period with the selector like so → s1.
I’m also not sure if I need to include the subdomain _domainekey in the DKIM Domain field.

Thanks again! :slight_smile:

@AZBackroads s1 for the selector and azbackroads.com for the domain.

1 Like

Thank you so much @duncanc

On the receiving end, should the email header indicate the DKIM check has passed?