Delete Subscribers Associated with Particular Lists (except blacklisted subscribers)

@digit the plugin uses the same function as core phplist

1 Like

thx guys. but for some reason it does not delete my 6.000 subscribers. they are still there. the file was a .txt
any ideas?

@aohren Please explain exactly what steps you are doing.

okay, I will … but better next week … no time for now
thx so far.

@duncanc
1: I go to the list with the subsribers I want to bulk
2: I export all subscribers in the list into a spreadsheet
3: I go to “action subscribers” menu in php list
4: I choose the box "delete"
5: I load up the spreadsheet with the 6000 subscribers (transformed to a .txt-file)
6: a new window opens, asking me to confirm the action, it also displays all subscribers in a list
7: I klick on apply
5: next window (menu “action subscribers” again) says: result_deleted

but then… when I check the list all subscribers are still there.

thank you for your help.

@aohren I guess that there might be something odd about the file that you are importing. Can you send it to me using a private message?

Otherwise as I cannot repeat the problem and you are using an old version of the plugin then there isn’t much more that I can do.

You might be using an old version of Common Plugin. You should upgrade that to the latest version.

okay … but luckily (after aphonecall with my provider) I figured to change my php to 5.4 :slight_smile:
but now I don’t find the link to download the new plugin. can you tell me again please?

@aohren The instructions are here https://github.com/bramley/phplist-plugin-subscribers

In this version you can copy/paste the list of email addresses instead of uploading a file.

damned … something went terribly wrong … http://news.andreohren.de/admin/ is offline :frowning:
any idea what I can do?

@aohren You will need to delete some files manually from the plugins directory.
Remove CommonPlugin.php and SubscribersPlugin.php

okay, thx. works again. later I’ll try to install the subscribers plugin.

yeah, now it worked. 6000 subscribers deleted in a few seconds.
thx a lot!!

Hey duncanc,
I need some help because my statistic does not work at all.
I opened a thread with “Anna” but for some reason I don’t get any answer.
can you help me with this?
thx
aohren

Hi duncanc,
some days ago I posted some issues about my not working statistics but I do not get any answer from you guys. please tell me what I do wrong.

Now there is a new problem: it is all very slow, every page needs like 30 … 40 seconds sometimes a minute to open. If I don not find a solution I have to find another program.
thank you.
André

@aohren Please start a new topic when you have a new problem instead of adding to the end of an unrelated topic.

Also, please look for existing topics that are for the same problem, there are already a few topics regarding the slow performance of phplist, such as this Is 3.2.5 much slower than 2.10.18?

cool, thx a lot, works way better (faster) now.

ps I did start a new topic (about the stats-problem; still unsolved), but nobody answered

Hello duncanc,
is there a valid version of the subscribers plugin for the new php update 3.2.6?
thx
a

thx duncanc,
I am fine I managed it on my own with Common plugin.
best regards
a

Hello duncanc,
is there a valid version of the subscribers plugin for the new php update 3.2.6?
thx
a