Content Area Missing

The Content Area is missing when starting or editing a campaign. I’m not sure when this happened, I noticed it after installing 3.5.5. I restored to the version before the upgrade, and then to the July 1 version and the problem is still there. In the template area it says to make sure [content] is added in the text box but there is no text box on any of my templates. The last message was sent on June 29 so it was working at that time.

Hi,

You mean the Content Area plugin, or just the area were you compose the campaign?
A screenshot would be helpful.

Suela.

I am referring to the area where you compose a campaign.

Compose area.
Template config.

@jwill Can you use the browser developer tools to look for any http problems, such as a 404 response, or any javascript errors when loading the compose page?

Here are the errors returned:

The resource from “phpList :: PHPlist :: Settings was blocked due to MIME type (“text/plain”) mismatch (X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff).

fckeditor.html

Loading failed for the with source “phpList :: PHPlist :: Settings. fckeditor.html:122:1

TypeError: FCKConfig.CustomConfigurationsPath is undefined

fckeditor.html:158:6

TypeError: A.PluginsPath is undefined

fckeditorcode_gecko.js:33:1688

TypeError: FCKConfig.ContextMenu is undefined

fckeditorcode_gecko.js:106:441

TypeError: C is undefinedfckeditorcode_gecko.js:100:346

@jwill Have you usually been using fckeditor? That is now obsolete and you should be using CKeditor. On the Manage Plugins page you can disable the fckeditor plugin and enable the CKeditor plugin.

Thank you. I have been using fckeditor and didn’t know it was obsolete. Changing editors solved the problem.

1 Like