Release Candidate for the 3.6.8 version is available for testing. This release comes with minor changes.
- Include the installation name in the subject of notification emails sent to installation admins. See Pull Request #860.
- Redirect after copying a campaign. See Pull Request #859.
- In the bounce report, do not link to a deleted subscriber. See Pull Request #858.
- Update the phpList database by increasing column size (admin table). the changes will be applied to start from version 3.6.8. See Pull Request #866.
- New translated strings in Polish, Portuguese and French. See Pull Request #868.
If you haven’t checked the REST API yet, you can see the dedicated chapter in the manual to help you get started with it: API and Integrations 4.
Use the usual bug fixing process if you know how to fix it.
Please read the contribution guide on how to contribute and how to run the unit tests and style checks locally.