A Release Candidate for the upcoming phpList 3.5.13 is now available for testing.
You can get a copy of the RC version from GitHub or SourceForge .
Changes to look for
Allow a plugin to update phpList. Identify whether a plugin is able to update the phpList code, and link to that plugins’s update page when a new release is available. See Pull Request #946.
On Pull Request #926, we used the
<wbr>element immediately after a character where we want to allow wrapping. Copying/pasting an email address includes only the characters of the email address, not the
- changes the shortenTextDisplay() function to handle only text fields
- adds a similar shortenEmailDisplay() function which uses the
- adds a similar shortenUrlDisplay() function which uses the
- replaces the uses of shortenTextDisplay() for email or URL fields by the new functions
- Make the results of the timer class use period as the decimal point to avoid failing calculations. See Pull Request #931.
- Set DEFAULT_MESSAGE to 8 days so that repeated campaigns don’t expire. See Pull Request #932.
- Allow a gap between async requests. Check out the Resources Wiki for additional documentation. See Pull Request #937.
- Update the Common, CKEditor, and Segment plugins. See Pull Request #951.
- Use the content of the body element when including a message in a template. See Pull Request #938.
- Pull Request #935 includes several commits that tidy-up the output of processqueue. Specifically:
- Fix the processQueueOutput() function in several places
- Replace $GLOBALS[‘I18N’]->get() by s()
- Replace a few uses of a call to sprintf() wrapping s()
- Minor changes to avoid warning on PHP 8.2. See Pull Request #930.
- Remove unused files. See Pull Request #936.
Activating the REST API
If you haven’t checked the REST API yet, you can see the dedicated chapter in the manual to help you get started with it: API and Integrations 4 .
Report any issues you find with phpList3 RC to the phpList3 GitHub repository, selecting “release candidate” in the Labels’ dropdown menu.
Use the usual bug fixing process if you know how to fix it.
Report any issues you find with phpList 4 core or REST API to the corresponding repo on GitHub.
Please read the contribution guide on how to contribute and how to run the unit tests and style checks locally.